• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FB71 View Post
    Welcome to the 1990's!!!!

I've had those for 15 years....

HHMMMMmmmmmm ....... and you have never scoped yourself.......interesting

I am the original

Comment

pretty cool.....I actually sell this one at work. I have not played with the one the guy is showing but I have used the cheaper model that is on the poster behind him. They are pretty neat. You can add sections at 3 foot at a time to make it up to 30 foot long I believe.......

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
      "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
      89L Silver EFI auto
      91GL Green Auto DD
      There ain't no rest for the wicked
      until we close our eyes for good.
      I will sleep when I die!
      I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

On another note, not so funny. I had a friend pass away last week, 44 years old. Colon cancer. So dont put this simple test off. They say wait to your 50 but I say screw that. I had one done at 42, negitive. Another friend had one at 44 and they told him if he waitied till he was 50 he would have been dead.
        Last edited by NovaSS; 01-27-2010, 11:17 AM.
        money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

thats nothing my doctor used one on me,lol

Comment

That second picture looks just like my doctor, the big nose and everything. Hard to determine who's floating colon tho.
            1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

Originally posted by miami man View Post
              thats nothing my doctor used one on me,lol
              was both hands on your shoulders when he did it and a smile on his face? :p

I am the original

Comment

Working...
              X