got a new festiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muddevil01 View Post
    Yeah he said that he had thought about sending it to the crusher so he was glad to sell it to someone that was going to save it. I think that's why he sold it so cheap. That and to get it out of his yard the grass was grown up almost as tall as the car.
    You know you're a Festiva owner when you can spot another festiva in FIVE FEET OF GRASS BEHIND A HOUSE WHILE DRIVING DOWN THE ROAD! Holy crap man!
    In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
    There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

*Chants*

PICS! PICS! PICS!!!
      www.cardomain.com/id/jermnc77

Madness Committee Member & Contact Person
      www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
      Snoopy's
      4621 Atlantic Ave
      Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

give ya 75 for it!?! loll nice find bro

Comment

What a deal!! It must hard for you to sit down with that horse shoe you have in your rear :p :laughing5:
          If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
          Zulu Ministries

Comment

I don't normally find deals this good. However my teal 93 that I'm currently driving I only paid 200 for. I have been driving it for several months and have only had to do a little work to it. I thought about playing the lottery after I found that deal.
            Justin Craig Paola Kansas my 4 passions, demolition derby,Ford 2.3s, my festiva and my kids

Comment

Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
              You know you're a Festiva owner when you can spot another festiva in FIVE FEET OF GRASS BEHIND A HOUSE WHILE DRIVING DOWN THE ROAD! Holy crap man!
              That's a habit of mine. I run in demolition derbies so I am constantly looking for cars. I have found many good derby cars the same way I found this car.
              Justin Craig Paola Kansas my 4 passions, demolition derby,Ford 2.3s, my festiva and my kids

Comment

I have been working a little on the new festy. No pics yet my camera is screwed up at the moment. I did find out that the park brake doesn't work. I was working on it this weekend and I moved around to work on it. I went in the house to eat and came back out and the car had rolled into the fence. It didn't hurt the fence but it did bust the headlight lens on the car. Thats one more thing that I have to find and replace. Oh well live and learn

Comment

Originally posted by muddevil01 View Post
                  I was driving through a neighboring town today when I saw a festiva behind a house. So of course I turned around. I knocked on the door and asked the guy if he wanted to sell it and he said yes. I looked it over all was in good shape except for the interior i is trashed. I picked it up for 25 dollars and it runs and drives with a clear title. It has been sitting for over a year with the windows open. so I guess we'll see, drove it home drives good but it is loud needs a muffler and tires
                  that was a good bye

Comment

amazing buy!
                    -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
                    -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Working...
                    X