Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is a festiva really worth$$$$$$$$$$$?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is a festiva really worth$$$$$$$$$$$?????

OK, i was on IntelliChoice's website and did a pricing on my 1991 Festiva GL Auto w/ a/c and 120,000 miles am/fm cass. and they gave me:

trade-in value: $785

retail value: $1,910

is this right?

thinking of selling it. but for 2 grand????????????(seen below)

they lied...check out kbb
    90 L FI..second B3
    90 L Parts car
    Jay

Comment

KBB is still not very accurate - at least it was that way a few years back when I lived in the US.

I found that TMV was a better guide to more realistic pricing.

For me, KBB was often 33% higher than the real values of used cars.
      Tell it like it is...not how it should be

Comment

The last time I checked Edmunds blue book (another option), an Festy like mine (89 L, carb, 4 sp., fair condition) could fetch about $400. $2 grand seems a bit much...

Comment

festivas in washington go for $1000+

kbb isn't a good indicator of actual price. Sort through autotrader and take off 5% and you'll get the standard rate.
          OX SMASH!!

Comment

To trade it in it's not worth squat but to someone that is interested they are priceless
            ------------------------------------------------
            The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
            Smart Passion white with H-D interior
            HD2500 Duramax Chevy
            Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
            Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
            Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
            Z28 LS1 power 500 +
            90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
            It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

In all honesty I think any car with only few small dings next to zero rust not multicolored and runs good and not in need of any repair to make it driveable Like exhaust brakes wiper and lights should be worth a $1000 easy. If it has a/c hear in south florida I would say $1500. If you have rust and big dents than that price comes down. With the mpg if gets and low insurance cost I think my figures are pretty stand up. If it has a B6 than only a hot rodder my pay a little more. Blinged up cars ( rims and paint stripes) only seem to get those who have to have them.
              93 festiva
              the only car I have ever own with no mods.

Comment

so... I'm never going to be able to sell my car? Crap. I knew I should have built something elsejavascript:emoticon(':x')
                Mad
                '89 L! -shaved, lowered, 17's, and two 10"subs. B6swap. Candy tangerine, flamed, painted carbon look hood/stripes. AND the roof glows in the dark... That was a dumb idea.

Comment

I want to buy one, sell it to me
                  My Mods/Pics
                  MY VIDEO

Comment

IMO KBB always prices cars too high for private buyer, too low for trade-in. I would suggest you check out NADA.com. Their numbers seem to be more in line with reality. Again just my opinion.

Well damn, so much for that. Just priced that car on NADA, and average retail came up $1500. ops:

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
                    1989 L - 247K miles Slick
                    1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
                    Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Working...
                    X