Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25Horseplay Will Like This v.cfMustang

Carbon Fiber Mustang.

Speedhunters is an international collective of photographers, writers & drivers with a shared passion for uncovering the world's most exciting car culture stories.

That baby will ROCK!
    The normal is not always normal... MOST is not ALL... And any job can be hard if you don't have the right tools!!!

My Fleet:
    89 L 4spd (Daily Driver(if it isn't broke down)) "Spanky"

Comment

thats sick! Carbon fiber festy! WOW that would blow my mind...
      1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Its OK for $135,000
        sigpic
        The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
        https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
        Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

holy.........that thing is a BEAST!! (this coming from a guy that isnt too fond of the newer mustangs)

Comment

Originally posted by freshtiva View Post
            Its OK for $135,000
            Considering the amount of work to convert it to CF, thats not too terrible

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
            1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
            2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

I love REAL Mustangs, not the watered down automatic crap you find at the dealerships. A mustang with a name behind it that says more about the car than the specs on the website or in the brochure. The longer the name, the better. Can you say 2008 Ford SVT Shelby GT 500 KTR or 2008 Ford SVT/Shelby Super Snake???drool
              Last edited by DriverOne; 01-30-2010, 08:27 AM.
              In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
              There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

I'm shivering.... WOW!! I love Mustang Power!!! I'm a huge fan of the 64 1/2 through 70 but this one really rocks.
                '93 Festiva GL / "HOT ROD"
                '02 F-150 Supercrew
                '02 Excursion 4x4
                '98 Jeep Cherokee Classic Limited

Comment

you wouldn't want a CF festiva, it would blow away in the wind!
                  89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                  94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                  2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                  1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

I am not a big fan of CF but the RTR Mustang is awesome! I believe Jim (FB71) knows the guy that drives the car in the video on RTR's site. I can't wait to test drive the 2011 GT, I might hve to buy one and add a turbo to it!!!......................And Driverone, it will be an auto if i turbo it. The new GT will have a 6 speed auto trans and turbo cars LOVE autos!!
                    Brian
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                    :fish:

Comment

Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
                      I love REAL Mustangs, not the watered down automatic crap you find at the dealerships. A mustang with a name behind it that says more about the car than the specs on the website or in the brochure. The longer the name, the better. Can you say 2008 Ford SVT Shelby GT 500 KTR or 2008 Ford SVT/Shelby Super Snake???drool

drooldrooldrool now your talkin :lol:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by Nerd Racing View Post
                        you wouldn't want a CF festiva, it would blow away in the wind!

lmao:p

Comment

Originally posted by 25Horseplay View Post
                          I am not a big fan of CF but the RTR Mustang is awesome! I believe Jim (FB71) knows the guy that drives the car in the video on RTR's site. I can't wait to test drive the 2011 GT, I might hve to buy one and add a turbo to it!!!......................And Driverone, it will be an auto if i turbo it. The new GT will have a 6 speed auto trans and turbo cars LOVE autos!!
                          He doesn't just drive it in the video, he helped design it! He's Vaughn Gittin Jr., 2007 D1 Grand Prix drift competition winner! He lives about 10min away from me, and has become a regular attendee at our local Mustang club meetings.

Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
                          Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

Sorry, I meant the V6, never going to be modified, RWD Focus that you see highschool kids driving. I know that even Hertz has an automatic Shelby GT.
                            There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Sorry, I meant the V6, never going to be modified, RWD Focus that you see highschool kids driving. I know that even Hertz has an automatic Shelby GT.

Comment

Working...
                              X