No announcement yet.

festiva 1993 2000cc dohc engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^glad I make you laugh Mike. This guy hasn't posted again.....Where did he go?
    -Greg
    Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
    BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
    Redneck Engineer
    FOTY - '09
    5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

lol i think we scared him off...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
      1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

you guys dident scare him off. He is currently looking for a festiva with that engine in it so he can take a pic and claim it as his. How do you think I joined this forum j/k.
        Man should eat when he can for Man does not know when his last meal will be.

Comment

I call an "eye of ra"
          89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
          94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
          2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
          1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

lol, eurotiva, that reminds me of this story...

my friend Shane wanted to buy this car from Andrew, and just to mess with Shane a little bit (doesn't know squat about cars), Andrew was like, well there's nothing wrong with the car, other than it goes through a muffler belt like every 2 weeks, and Shane goes, really? how hard is that to fix? Andrew goes, oh, they're easy to replace, but they cost like $75 bucks... Then Shane goes, well, i dont know if I wanna buy a car that I need to spend 75 bucks on every 2 weeks!

lol, they told him it was all a joke by now, but it was still funny lol
            -Josh R

Comment

Originally posted by Nerd Racing View Post
              I call an "eye of ra"
              HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I still remember him...
              It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Originally posted by Nerd Racing View Post
                I call an "eye of ra"
                Wasn't he building a 300 HP B3?
                Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
                '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
                '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

i think it was 200hp... but still, LOL... it could be done but its way cheaper to build a bp... custom rods and pistons would cost alot and if the crank wasnt strong enough to hold 2 or 300hp then a custom crank would set you back BIG bucks...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                  1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
                    i think it was 200hp... but still, LOL... it could be done but its way cheaper to build a bp... custom rods and pistons would cost alot and if the crank wasnt strong enough to hold 2 or 300hp then a custom crank would set you back BIG bucks...
                    Nope he was claiming 300 WHP from a B3, so much for that

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

You guys are soooooo wrong!!!! But it must be true it is on here. O wait a minute this isn't television. And btw i think you did scare him off.
                      IF you never succed at what you are trying to do then maybe failur is your style

Comment

Working...
                      X