Festiva Headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festiva Headlights

I had mentioned in a previous thread on front axles (car's running great again by the way) that I also needed a headlight - the reflector on my left one is black and broken, no need in putting another bulb in there.

Is this an eBay item? Or someone on the list can sell me a good one? Central Virginia is the locale .... I just realized my state inspection sticker runs out at the end of the month so I'll need one soon.

Thanks!

Lannis

Put [WTB] in your title. And the admins will move this to for sale forum.
    -Greg
    Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
    BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
    Redneck Engineer
    FOTY - '09
    5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Originally posted by Lannis View Post
      I had mentioned in a previous thread on front axles (car's running great again by the way) that I also needed a headlight - the reflector on my left one is black and broken, no need in putting another bulb in there.

Is this an eBay item? Or someone on the list can sell me a good one? Central Virginia is the locale .... I just realized my state inspection sticker runs out at the end of the month so I'll need one soon.

Thanks!

Lannis
      I can add that to my list of stuff to pull from the yard when I go tomorrow, if you want. Oh, and I would definitely not go on Ebay for those, unless you wanna pay about 100 bucks+ for one.
      Unless someone already has one they want to part with.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
      1989 L - 247K miles Slick
      1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
      Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

This worked out well, got a nice headlight reasonable from Dan!

Great way to keep these cars running, this list!

Lannis

Comment

Working...
        X