Any you guys have some BBS RS's????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any you guys have some BBS RS's????

I think the only one I have seen with the RS's is Cam Waugh Festiva. Of course I dont keep up as much as I should or used to. But putting on some RS's instantly brings you up to pimp status.....Anyone?

OG Status

Wow no one huh?
    OG Status

Comment

I like those wheels but I don't like paying $1,000,000 which is what retard VW owners usually want for them.
      * Retired Festiva-er*
      1990 Festiva - The Once Fastest Red 1990 Festiva LX on this site! - now in more dedicated hands!
      B6T'ing since May 2002...

Disclaimer: I'm a dick, deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by B6T
        I like those wheels but I don't like paying $1,000,000 which is what retard VW owners usually want for them.
        I think you are exaggerating a little bit there. (Fred exaggerate? No! ) If they are in pristine condition you can pick them up for about $1200 maybe a little more. That isn't bad for what they are. Simply some sick, timeless wheels.
        OG Status

Comment

Yeah but considering you can get 2-3 driveable Festiva's for that, I would have to say that it might be a little expensive for the average Festiva owner :wink: Don't get me wrong they are beautiful rims and I'd love to have a set but I wouldn't pay that much for them.. -Kyle
          Cosmic Blue 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 - Mostly Stock...

White 1990 Ford Festiva - B6 SOHC powered 50 shot = 14.5 @ 94 mph Gone but not forgotten

Proud member of Chicken Mechanix Racing

Comment

Mesh wheels yuk!!! IMO

Comment

Mesh wheels look sick on some cars and look disgusting on others... they aren't "yuck" by any means.

But coming from a guy who put a tacky body kit on his car otherwise amazing Festiva, I'm not surprised you feel that way
              * Retired Festiva-er*
              1990 Festiva - The Once Fastest Red 1990 Festiva LX on this site! - now in more dedicated hands!
              B6T'ing since May 2002...

Disclaimer: I'm a dick, deal with it.

Comment

i gotta agree with evo on this one. mesh wheels are UUUUGllay
                Jesus is on my dashboard, But the Devil is under my hood
                1988 ford festiva...in limbo, apartments suck
                1995 Ford Aspire...in limbo, wow i need a garage
                2002 vw jetta wagon 2.0L, neuspeed p-flow 1994 Mercury cougar xr-7 v8, lowered, 18's

Comment

^ amen brother!!

Comment

Some of the lightest wheels ever made were and are mesh wheels and if you are a true enthusiast about performance how could you not love them even if you don't like the looks!! Take the BBS wheels from the Miata, how could you not like 8.5lb wheels?! Are you guys crazy?!
                    Cosmic Blue 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 - Mostly Stock...

White 1990 Ford Festiva - B6 SOHC powered 50 shot = 14.5 @ 94 mph Gone but not forgotten

Proud member of Chicken Mechanix Racing

Comment

8.5 pound wheels would have to be pretty damn Ugly before I'd turn up my nose at them!

Like one and a half spoke chrome plated chain link style gangsta SUV wheels with gold highlights and spinners. ops:

Barf-ass-trophe!!

Karl
                      '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                      '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                      '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                      '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                      '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

BBS RS > *

Mesh wheels are tight, huge body kits aren't. :lol:
                        OG Status

Comment

Working...
                        X