must read if you hate haters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• must read if you hate haters

its pretty self explanitory... its a just about a guy i met that was a complete jerk... i was in my b6t swapped 93...

your thoughts?
    I know its a piece of crap but im still faster...and its 100% legal!!!!!

I'm a Mustang guy and guys like that are the reason I only lurk on Mustang sites for information and save the posting for over here. It's bad when ppl like that make me ashamed to drive a car that I truly love
    If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
    Zulu Ministries

Comment

eh its typical, but as many know it some times take a thick skin to drive a festiva, and those who laugh will never know the joy of throwing your change in the gas tank and being able to drive the whole night! its people like that where ill just laugh with them and say yeah one day i wish i could get a mach1 want to race for a $100? spot my slow econo box out 20 cars...he'll laugh and jsut be like i just want to see that mach1 run, then you take that guys 100 from him and say your one step closer to getting that mach1 lol. i look forward to getting my car done and taken some money and hopefully being able to pedal the car, as to be able to get a few cars

Comment

wow, dude... That guy totally owned you if it actually made you mad enough to put up a craigslist ad.

http://www.apa.org/topics/anger/control.aspx

1993 Festiva L, aspire swapped, selling parts for a BP+T build.

Comment

Guy sounded like a loser. Glad you busted his butt!
          "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Originally posted by big_ty2003 View Post
            wow, dude... That guy totally owned you if it actually made you mad enough to put up a craigslist ad.

http://www.apa.org/topics/anger/control.aspx
            What are you talking about?? That ad was freaking funny!
            Oscar

Comment

I know, it was pretty funny, Just messing with fastivaB6TG25MR.

1993 Festiva L, aspire swapped, selling parts for a BP+T build.

Comment

marked as best of
                -Caleb
                Originally posted by cracked.com on the M203 w/ M433 HEDP
                So, for about the same price as a fully-loaded 1993 Ford Festiva, you could also wield the power to obliterate a small village in the blink of an eye.

Comment

I hate that - I get that all the time on the highway - I'll get passed and they slow down so I run up next to them - then push it and they totally back down -

Really if your going to flaunt your overpriced "Bad @** car" then dont be afraid to run it

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
                  http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
                  92 GL - parts car
                  97 aspire - parts car
                  87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
                  http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
                  Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

What a mouth! A braggert who has a car to make up for what is lacking between his legs and between his ears! There is no way that guy coulda smoked my '76 Camero.
                    Its funny you sent him away with his tail between his legs! AND with a Festiva!
                    Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
                    Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
                    Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
                    Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
                    http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

Im with you guys on this one. You do have to have thick skin to drive festivas. I get teased all the time. I know what I have and I know where its going. Just let the douche bags line up and we will show them what we are running
                      DV8 1 :twisted:
                      MAZDA MAZDA MAZDA MAZDA MAZDA MAZDA MAZDA
                      2003 Protege5
                      1983 Rx-7 Limited Edition
                      1991 Festiva (soon to be a 121)
                      1991 Chevy S10 pickup (R.I.P.)
                      1990 Chevy S10 pickup Bagged on all 4 corners

Comment

I get it all the time too. They act all hard then run away when they realize my car has larger balls then theirs.
                        The majority of people who actually respect what goes into building a car will respect your car. Its the ignorant meat heads who drive cars like this poop-stang, taking out a second mortgage or loan they are struggling to pay to have a mainstream-tough-guy-image car who know little and are just as phony as the weak cars they drive.

Comment

Originally posted by resuwrecked View Post
                          I get it all the time too. They act all hard then run away when they realize my car has larger balls then theirs.
                          The majority of people who actually respect what goes into building a car will respect your car. Its the ignorant meat heads who drive cars like this poop-stang, taking out a second mortgage or loan they are struggling to pay to have a mainstream-tough-guy-image car who know little and are just as phony as the weak cars they drive.
                          I couldnt have said it better "resuwrecked"
                          DV8 1 :twisted:
                          MAZDA MAZDA MAZDA MAZDA MAZDA MAZDA MAZDA
                          2003 Protege5
                          1983 Rx-7 Limited Edition
                          1991 Festiva (soon to be a 121)
                          1991 Chevy S10 pickup (R.I.P.)
                          1990 Chevy S10 pickup Bagged on all 4 corners

Comment

^x2
                            It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Originally posted by resuwrecked View Post
                              Exactly - Anyone can go buy a fast car an put readily avalible parts on it to make it go faster - it takes real tallent to make a slow car go fast with out the aftermarket base for "upgrade parts" - I think thats kinda why I like the Festy so much - because its as close as I will get to the eairly hot rod days when they were pulling turbos off of tractors and air boxes off of detroits - Anyone can build a hot rod with "kit parts and application specific add-ons"

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
                              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
                              92 GL - parts car
                              97 aspire - parts car
                              87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
                              http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
                              Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

Working...
                              X