Festiva may hide, but it can't run.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festiva may hide, but it can't run.

While returning the U-Haul after my move-of-great-haste, I lined the truck up with the parking space in the small dirt lot they had, and I ended up hitting the brakes a little harder than I should have, because a tiny pile of snow with square tail lights and IVA visible on the back left corner caused me to jump out of the truck and run around behind. Sure enough, a burgundy Festiva. Body is almost perfect, and bumpers painted to match! I asked about it at the U-Haul place, and I'm waiting for a reply. No pics until I get a serious answer, but I believe it's an L with a 4-speed. It needs a rear wheel. That's it. No biggie! More info after I get a call. I won't take no for an answer! Ok maybe, but money talks.

Edit: I didn't turn it over, obviously, but on first glance, that's what I could see.
    Last edited by DriverOne; 02-14-2010, 01:19 PM.
    In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
    There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Hope you can get it.
    '90 LX

Comment

^ x2
      Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
      '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
      '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

Don't painted bumpers mean GL?
        The normal is not always normal... MOST is not ALL... And any job can be hard if you don't have the right tools!!!

My Fleet:
        89 L 4spd (Daily Driver(if it isn't broke down)) "Spanky"

Comment

Originally posted by doylerl View Post
          Don't painted bumpers mean GL?
          Someone could of had the bumpers painted, and I think Burgudy was a pre '90color so it couldn't be a GL.
          '90 LX

Comment

Working...
          X