I bought the '88 with 17k miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought the '88 with 17k miles

Ok, so there was much talk about the '88 with 17k miles, I bought it a couple of weeks ago. A little timing adjustment and it passed smog, and a LOT of cleaning a polishing later and fresh pics posted below.

I've polished, cleaned, replaced parts and she's much prettier. I can't figure out how to post pics to save my life! Anyway, I'll attach a photobucket link.

It's got a 1.6 liter carburetor engine with a 5 speed. It runs GREAT!

I'm driving it 1,500 miles next week on a trip to the northern California/southern Oregon coast. I'll have more pics to post in a week and a half. I'll be sure to get one driving through a redwood tree. So far, mostly city, some highway driving I'm getting 35mpg.

Scott

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Wow, that sure does look pretty good Scott!

To post pictures:

Move pointer over picture in album
    Copy the share tags that start with [ img ]http....
    Paste into your post

Alternately, you can copy the image location (right click > copy image location) and paste the link with [ img ]example.jpg[/ img ] around it minus the spaces.
    -Caleb
    Originally posted by cracked.com on the M203 w/ M433 HEDP
    So, for about the same price as a fully-loaded 1993 Ford Festiva, you could also wield the power to obliterate a small village in the blink of an eye.

Comment

Here's Scott's pictures:

-Caleb
      Originally posted by cracked.com on the M203 w/ M433 HEDP
      So, for about the same price as a fully-loaded 1993 Ford Festiva, you could also wield the power to obliterate a small village in the blink of an eye.

Comment

Very nice!
        -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
        -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
        -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

Any pics of the motor?

Comment

Its a beaut !!!
            sigpic
            The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
            https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
            Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Yeah, looks good. I like it without the side moldings. I used to live in Nevada near Reno.
              '90 LX

Comment

I'm going to remove mine on my Festiva I like them better without.

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

very nice!!! the int. looks MINT!!!

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                  1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

The sun is going down..... I'll run out and take a pic of the engine before it's dark, I still can't get pics to post though. (I'm on a Mac, and it's the only computer I've ever had......kinda thick headed I am.)

Comment

Scott....when you get a chance, add your location to your profile, always nice to know where people are from and saves the question every time.

When you are on photobucket....save your photos at 640 x 480, then when you get them all checked for the ones you want...click the get link button. Use the one that is second from the bottom....highlight them all then copy....come to the site and paste them into your message.
                      "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                      89L Silver EFI auto
                      91GL Green Auto DD
                      There ain't no rest for the wicked
                      until we close our eyes for good.
                      I will sleep when I die!
                      I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

That car looks REALLY good cleaned up!

Unlike some of the others, I think it would look better WITH the side molding.
                        Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
                        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
                        '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
                        '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

Ok, here's a photobucket to the engine........

I still can't get pics to post. Enjoy.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

That looks mighty sweet!
                            1989 Red L- The Baron
                            www.letstalkbeatles.com
                            Link to Baron Pics:
                            http://s478.photobucket.com/albums/r...nmervap/Baron/
                            1990 White GL- Chuck (for now)

Comment

Copy and paste the last link

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

Working...
                              X