Newbie saying hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie saying hello

New to this forum but i belong to several others. I have a 1988 Festiva with 249k on it and still running good. The only thing it needs is a new clutch and it will be back in action again. I see there are 1 or 2 members local to me so I figured i would let them know there is a 90 model in the VB Pick-n-Pull if anyone needed anything. I got the left head light and a few other bits I needed for mine there today. I finally converted mine to 14's today after much discust trying to find 12" rubber for it. I did find out Hyundai wheels will fit but not hubcentric. I picked up a set of 4 ICW chrome wheels for mine and they look shweet. Just waiting on a pair of spacers and new longer lug bolts for the rear wheels.
    91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
    82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
    85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Welcome:wave: to the friendliest site, where are you located?
    '90 LX

Comment

Norfolk, VA for now. Moving to Hertford,NC here in a week or so.
      91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
      85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

Welcome!
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Welcome :newb: !!

Post some pics.
          sigpic
          The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
          https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
          Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Originally posted by kartracer46 View Post
            there is a 90 model in the VB Pick-n-Pull
            If could be a LX, if so, you should snag the goodies and look under the front passenger seat for a tray.
            '90 LX

Comment

If I get back down tomorrow, I will look and see if it has a tray. I am guessing that is a sought after option? If it was an e28 BMW it would be a red handle screw driver or orange fan blade...lol
              91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
              85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

Welcome aboard kartracer46! Do us a favor and update your profile to include your location.
                Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
                - Unknown
                I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
                - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
                - Bumper Sticker

Comment

I'm not going to clog up you clutch thread asking questions. But post up some pictures of the e28's!
                  96 Pontiac Firehawk # 48.. 383 stroker
                  81 Buick Regal Limited
                  65 Chevrolet Corvar Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by MONSOON View Post
                    Welcome aboard kartracer46! Do us a favor and update your profile to include your location.
                    I would do that if i knew were to edit my profile. I thought I entered all the info when i joined, sorry. I will try to figure it out. I am in Norfolk, VA.:iconbiggrin:
                    91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
                    85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

[IMG]www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=105661&id=100000497581660[/IMG]

Hmm, may need to find another source to post from. What does everyone else use?
                      Last edited by kartracer46; 02-21-2010, 10:08 PM.
                      91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
                      85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

Very easy to do. In the upper left hand corner youll see UserCP. Click on that. Itll take you to your page. Go to Edit Your Details on the left hand side, click on that, scroll down til you see "Location" "Where you live" , add your lacation,then click "Save changes" at the bottom and youre Golden!
                        Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
                        - Unknown
                        I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
                        - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
                        - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Thanks Monsoon, I think I got it this time...lol
                          91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
                          85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

Originally posted by kartracer46 View Post

[IMG]www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=105661&id=100000497581660[/IMG]

Hmm, may need to find another source to post from. What does everyone else use?
                            I just logged onto facebook to see those. You had a 524td! Here's the e28 i just got rid off and my e30 that i had. (85 535i and 87 325es) After seeing your e28's, i'd like to see what you will do to the festy!!!!

96 Pontiac Firehawk # 48.. 383 stroker
                            81 Buick Regal Limited
                            65 Chevrolet Corvar Monza 140hp

Comment

Well I just got started, but I can tell you it already has a set of PCW EMR272 14x6 wheels already. The 12's had to go! Maybe by the next Festiva meet in NC I will have something for you to look at other than a primed up bone stocktiva.
                              91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
                              85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

Working...
                              X