Rescued Another One....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smedley View Post
    Nice looking car. If you guys can't teach her how to drive a 5 speed, you want me to come over and do it?
    We both tried to talk her into it. She didn't seem keen on the idea..LOL

That's why Brad bought her this little auto...well that, and so he can do whatever he wants to his 88 :mrgreen:
    If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
    Zulu Ministries

Comment

Originally posted by Zanzer View Post
      We both tried to talk her into it. She didn't seem keen on the idea..LOL

That's why Brad bought her this little auto...well that, and so he can do whatever he wants to his 88 :mrgreen:
      That's right auto family car and red88 hotrod LOL:fred:

Comment

Running Auto

Well when i started this one i had just got my wife a 1990 L plus auto and i had a 88. well since then i have found me a red 93 GL. Friday i went by my moms work to see her and leaving the parking lot was a blue festiva. So of course i ask who's it was. It was this mans daughter's car they have had it since 07 and she moved away and left so he drove it back and forth to work...I had mom ask him on Monday if he would sale it and he said yes. It was a 93 GL auto with 147.000 new water pump,timing belt and master cylinder. It had been hit on driver side so the fender is different color. He said he would take $300 so i brought it home. All this time this car was less then 10 mins away and the bad thing is mom seen it every day and didnt say anything..LOL.. Here are a couple pics.

Comment

Looking good!
          "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

It's a nice car. Just needs a little TLC as most do. I'm glad he found it cuz now I have a 1990 L Plus Auto....LOL

This car doesn't know how lucky it is. If Angel treats it anything like her pets it will be pampered and spoiled in no time! :mrgreen:

EDIT: If the car were already spoiled (as in having a rear spoiler) one of our cars would be spoiled right now! Hehehehehe
            If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
            Zulu Ministries

Comment

Working...
            X