SHOgun in Motor Trend Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHOgun in Motor Trend Classic

In the new issue of Motor Trend Classic (spring issue), there is a huge article on Jay Leno's garage, with a nice little pic and writeup on his SHOgun. Says he's getting 300hp on Nox.
    If it has boobs or wheels, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.
    Mark S.

its belevable the sho already put down like 220
    -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
    -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Yeah I remember him saying it had about 300 HP on his website in his video.http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/at-the...9-ford-shogun/
      '90 LX

Comment

Man i love that car! i wish i had one lol

Comment

maybe a couple of us could get together and build one huh i know thats just a pipe dream thought
          -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
          -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyspider View Post
            maybe a couple of us could get together and build one huh i know thats just a pipe dream thought
            NovaSS is building one, search for his build threads.
            '90 LX

Comment

Hey Mike! How is Minigun coming along?
              1986 Comp Prep SVO Mustang(1 of 83) Four cylinder turbo! (Think first Fox body "R" model!)
              1995 F-150 Extra Cab and it was free!
              1991 Festiva L, Surf Blue with A/C
              1995 Jeep Cherokee 2wd 5 speed 4.0 and it was free!
              1993 Aqua Festiva and it was cheap!
              1994 Brake Swap and it was cheap!
              1969 Ford F100 Big Block Ranger and it was free! (coming 2/12)

Comment

HI KRAIG !!!!!!

Better now that snow is melting !!
                Picked up a replacement window today for the one I broke last month. Another great memeber set me up, ( see the thread I wrote called "saw a cool festiva today" ).

I did change some of the electrical, before when I killed the ingintion it killed all power to the ecm so it had to re learn to idle each time, now it keeps power and only kill the igintion circut when it shuts down.
                money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

Working...
                X