Saw a cool Festiva today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw a cool Festiva today.

Got to meet another memeber with a wild ride. Its nice when local memebers will go out of their way to help with a project, I was able to pick up a replacement window for minigun and get some instruction on a 1.8/ turbo swap into a festiva at the same time... THANKS !!!!

Last edited by NovaSS; 02-28-2010, 08:24 PM.
    money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Sweet. I can't wait to see that beast in person.
    -Greg
    Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
    BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
    Redneck Engineer
    FOTY - '09
    5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

^ same, i hope i get to see that car one day

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
      1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

resuwrecked

resuwrecked?

Comment

Haha, awesome. Thanks!

Comment

Wow; cool. Talk about a sleeper. Well, kind of a sleeper! Let's put it this way: 99.9% of people wouldn't expect it to haul !
            Subcompact Culture: The Small Car Blog
            Follow me on Twitter!

Comment

bro im lovin that paint scheme

Comment

im just droolin about the motor set up drool bpt. ill get there even if it takes me till the end of summer. hey res what would you think about making another one of those pretty manifolds for me $$
                -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
                -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

hmm i have those same wheels in my shop somewhere i think. i wonder if they would fit.

i tried a set of prelude wheels with no luck.

Comment

With the tires that close to everything does your suspension have 0 travel or what?
                    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Originally posted by 92festie View Post
                      bro im lovin that paint scheme
                      Thanks man. I like it too, but not as much as the od/black I had before. It ill be a different color in less than 2 weeks. Not quite sure what to do though.

Originally posted by bobbyspider View Post
                      im just droolin about the motor set up drool bpt. ill get there even if it takes me till the end of summer. hey res what would you think about making another one of those pretty manifolds for me $$
                      Lol bobby. Sure I can make you a manifold.
                      Originally posted by Ghost View Post
                      hmm i have those same wheels in my shop somewhere i think. i wonder if they would fit.
                      It said what brand they were on the centercaps but I forgot. These are dual pattern so will fit festiva or aspire hubs. Kinda heavy though with the big tires.

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
                      With the tires that close to everything does your suspension have 0 travel or what?
                      The fronts tuck nicely and have plenty of travel w/ stock springs. I rolled the rear fenders so no issues there either, civic coilovers to keep the rear from squatting on launch. The fronts rub the inner fenderwell at full lock, no big deal. I actually need wider/stickier tires. It still eats them up through 1st and 2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by resuwrecked View Post
                        Lol bobby. Sure I can make you a manifold.
                        im gona hold you to it... but not till summer
                        -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
                        -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Working...
                        X