I didn't think it'd fit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't think it'd fit

Lately i've been in the market for a washer and dryer, i found a good deal and didn't have a truck to pick them up so i thought i'd try using my aspire and wouldn't you know it..............

Of course i had to haul one at a time but either way they're home

This thing has hauled more parts in the past couple months then i have with any festiva i've owned combined!! plus the angle of the hatch makes them perfect for transporting engines and being able to lift them out with a cherry picker!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

One more reason for me to get one.
    Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
    '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
    '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

That washer fits perfectly in there. The Festiva and Aspire have an amazing amount of cargo room.
      '90 LX

Comment

^^Yes they do :lol: i didn't even have to move my seat forward to fit it in there!

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

you'll learn to love the eggs man! I just loaded a BP from my truck right into the back of one today, slid right in there level with the tail gate
          89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
          94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
          2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
          1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

When i had my V6 in the back of my aspire it was extremely easy loading and unloading it!! i was seriously surprised at how easy it was!

Comment

you got a rare color on that one too! I'm jealous...
              94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...

Facebook Me!

Comment

I also see you have the left hatch shock delete mod!

I've seen at least 15 aspires missing that same shock! not both, just that one!

Facebook Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Nerd Racing View Post
                  you got a rare color on that one too! I'm jealous...
                  I honestly don't care for the colour, it was a great deal and its in great shape so i don't complain about the colour much :lol:

and ya the missing hatch shock is a PITA sometimes :lol: i'll probably buy a brand new one soon, if i think of it when i have the money

Comment

I got a dishwasher in my gfs Dodge shadow awhile back... a festy woulda been easier lol.
                    91GL BP/F3A with boost
                    13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

That's awesome!

I once hauled a full Marshall stack in my 84 Cougar and thought it was pretty neat but it's nothing compared to that!! LMAO
                      If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
                      Zulu Ministries

Comment

hehe! yup, when I bought my washer and dryer, the guy at Home depot helped me wheel them outside. He said, "ok, where's your truck?" I said, "no truck. Just that little white car right there!" He swore neither would fit, and I'd destroy something. I told him to just stand back and watch! I got the washer, still in the box, inside the Festy, with the hatch closed and front seat still all the way back. I had him help me lift the dryer onto the roof, and tied it down with three ratchet straps. He almost crapped his pants! I drove away happily, leaving him to stand there, pondering the events that had just transpired before his eyes...
                        Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
                        Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

Originally posted by FB71 View Post
                          hehe! yup, when I bought my washer and dryer, the guy at Home depot helped me wheel them outside. He said, "ok, where's your truck?" I said, "no truck. Just that little white car right there!" He swore neither would fit, and I'd destroy something. I told him to just stand back and watch! I got the washer, still in the box, inside the Festy, with the hatch closed and front seat still all the way back. I had him help me lift the dryer onto the roof, and tied it down with three ratchet straps. He almost crapped his pants! I drove away happily, leaving him to stand there, pondering the events that had just transpired before his eyes...
                          :lol: now thats even better then what i did!!!

Comment

Thats scary...
                            91GL BP/F3A with boost
                            13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Originally posted by FB71 View Post
                              Thanks, that gave me a good laugh.
                              '90 LX

Comment

Working...
                              X