Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There's nothing wrong with street racing, right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's nothing wrong with street racing, right?

Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
    Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

From the video:

"Prosecutors will ask for a fifteen year prison sentence."

Here's another dude who found out the price of a crime:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"Don't do the crime if you can't do the time."

Kind of a coincidence that the nearby "Baretta factory store" (sic--Beretta is correct spelling) had video evidence.

Karl
    Last edited by Safety Guy; 03-01-2010, 05:13 AM.
    '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
    '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
    '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
    '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
    '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

I'm not supporting it or anything, but who are those people to testify? They were there! They obviously supported it!

All fun and games til 8 people become human bowling pins.
      91GL BP/F3A with boost
      13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

That is a tough one all the way around. People put themselves in harms way, for the excitement, and there is a law making it a crime. Most times, the victim (s) want to see some big money.
        I hate being Bi-Polar, it's awesome.

Comment

its popular here in chicago and there are certain abandon roads on the south side that they like to use for racing, i think if they where there spectating they should know the risk. on the south side the cars arent the major risk, its more of the fights and guns being pulled from other people side betting!

Comment

Darwin Award for the victims being in the middle of the highway during the race.
            90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
            09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

one thing I noticed, at least they called it STREET RACING and not DRAG RACING
              money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

I wonder how many people sue when they are hit during the European rally races?

The people know the risk, and yet they do it. They get hurt/killed, it's their fault.
                Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
                1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
                2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
                2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

^ quite a few but they have a much different legal system there, one that doesn't award the plaintiff for stupidity.
                  It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

I can't believe they are looking for 15 years for manslaughter! The people watching were there illegally too, but I'm sure the prosecution is painting them as innocent victims. Not to say street racing is cool to do, but c'mon, they should realize the victims should share some responsibility for knowingly being there and participating, even if they weren't driving.

ed
                    '90 Festiva L Plus-toy
                    '94 Impreza 2.0T-fast
                    '97 Hardbody-lowered dd
                    '05 CRF50-pain bringer

Comment

Working...
                    X