BP engine in a KIA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BP engine in a KIA?

Has anyone seen the version of a BPO engine in a KIA sedona? I took some picts with my phone, so I will post some picts. I was just bumpin through PnP today and spotted it.

I was just curious to see if it was a find or not.
    91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
    82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
    85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

They came in the 94-97 KIA sephia. The 95 - 2000 something Sportage had an FE3.
    89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
    94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
    2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
    1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Is it the same engine that is used for the swap? I am out of touch with the newer cars so that's why I am asking. I have no intension of a swap, but I will grab it up if it is the one everybody uses.
      91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
      82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
      85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

nope

1993 Festiva L, aspire swapped, selling parts for a BP+T build.

Comment

It is and it isn't, the wiring would have to be converted more to what an aspire runs and it has a 3 plug ECU. It runs a MAF instead of a VAF, and a lot more sensors.
          89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
          94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
          2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
          1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Working...
          X