Anybody see....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody see....

the new 2011 taurus sho?? i dont think they look bad at all. think it could be another candidate for a swap?? lol jk jk

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

I remember seeing those, yeah look nice, Twin Turbocharged V6 SHO Swap Festiva.:evil4:
    '90 LX

Comment

why are all the new cars made out of plastic? and everything has to "classy" looking... i like how my festiva has screw heads showing and other stuff like that all the new cars suck!!! i woish they would bring back a car that was like the festiva (and the new fiesta is NOTHING like the festiva...)

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
      1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
        i woish they would bring back a car that was like the festiva (and the new fiesta is NOTHING like the festiva...)

^^true thatd be soooooooo nice

Comment

Originally posted by wybnrml View Post
          I remember seeing those, yeah look nice, Twin Turbocharged V6 SHO Swap Festiva.:evil4:
          lol thatd be sweet....id do it

Comment

why are all the new cars made out of plastic? and everything has to "classy" looking... i like how my festiva has screw heads showing and other stuff like that all the new cars suck!!! i woish they would bring back a car that was like the festiva (and the new fiesta is NOTHING like the festiva...)
            x2!
            Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
            '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
            '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

i got passed by one a couple days ago. Very nice (what i could make out) he was going just a little bit over the limit. i was doing 70 and all i could see was tail lights. i didnt try to catch him.
              1973 Cb750 haven't touched it yet with no idea what I am planning on doing with it
              1978 25th Anniversary edition Corvette
              1983 Chevy Elcamino
              1993 Ford Festiva GL
              2003 Hyundia Santa Fe ( Wifes Daily driver)
              some old dodge motorhome I have no idea of the year

Comment

why are all the new cars made out of plastic? and everything has to "classy" looking...
                Because the average car owner has no interest in what's going on in there at all, even to the extent of the bare minimum of what's needed to operate it properly.

FWIW I took my plastic engine cover off.

Comment

Over on the SHO forum they have a new 2011 SHO in the 12s with just some tweaking of the brain, mostly playing with the boost curve.
                  money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

Originally posted by NovaSS View Post
                    Over on the SHO forum they have a new 2011 SHO in the 12s with just some tweaking of the brain, mostly playing with the boost curve.
                    wow, thats impressive. They are pretty sharp looking cars.
                    Tyler

91 Festiva, 5spd, B8 swapped, now for paint and suspension

Comment

yea once i can save up enough mulah im might go about getting one

Comment

Working...
                      X