Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok all you Festy veterans I need some stuff......
    and I am a complete novice here, just bought the car.

I WANT & NEED a set of 12" alloy wheels for my "recent" '90

I know, I know, everybody says move up to 14" wheels there is a bigger selection, but I don't want 14" ers. I want 12''ers :~)

Also need a rear hatch spoiler with all the hardware.

Also my heat gauge is not working, I have replaced the sensor in the engine, and it still doesn't work, also checked the fuses.
    The sensor came form NAPA and the head is larger than the original but the theads are the same is this a problem?Only clue I have from hee is a bad wire from the sensor or a bad gauge, neither sounds likely to me.

Is there a common problem with the heat gauge????

Also, here is my first need, until I find some alloys, I wanna paint my silver steel wheels, What is the "right" silver color for the wheels. AND what was the original color of the lug nuts??

Thanks.

dave Z.

Here's a spoiler that is for sale right now, http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27780
    '90 LX

Comment

spoiler

I think $200 un shipped is too steep for me but thanks for info.

Dave Z.

Comment

well....belated welcome to you. All the questions you asked and the items you want should actually be addressed separately in different sections then this one.

The wanted items should be in the for sale section...please use the proper posting codes when posting there.
        The gauge question should be in the help section.
        The wheel question should be in wheels section or help section.
        Please re-post in the appropriate forums.
        "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
        89L Silver EFI auto
        91GL Green Auto DD
        There ain't no rest for the wicked
        until we close our eyes for good.
        I will sleep when I die!
        I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Working...
        X