kia pride forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kia pride forum?

anyone else here part of the kia pride forum i just joined last week anyone else apart of their forum? any good info you could share?
    -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
    -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

which one?
    Kia pride club
    or
    Kia club
    It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

kia pride club
      -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
      -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

I'm on kia price club, i don't visit there too often though

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

^I'm there too

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

Dito

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
            92 GL - parts car
            97 aspire - parts car
            87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
            http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
            Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

i tried to join one but i think it says im waiting for a invite? or something so i cant get on, i would like to join one to see what some other kia s look like

Comment

www.kiaprideclub.tk you shouldn't need an invite Rick but if you do let me know

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

have you found any helpfull info there? it seems they have more parts available

Comment

i honestly don't find the site very relvent to festiva, unless you have a carb'd festiva, since most of the prides were carb'd, and engine swaps are rare over in the phillipines too

Comment

what about suspension stuff they seem to have a good selection available to them

Comment

You can pick up suspension for the da and wa models easy but the shipping is outragious since the parts are all overseas

92 GL - parts car
                        97 aspire - parts car
                        87 323 DX - daily driver

Comment

GRRR!! when i try to register it keeps saying that i filled out the wrong form?

Comment

Well fill out the right one then lol

92 GL - parts car
                            97 aspire - parts car
                            87 323 DX - daily driver

Comment

I tried to sign up, but it still says my registration is awaiting approval... (It has been over 24hours)
                              186,000 miles per second is not just a good idea, it's the law

1990 yellow L+ (l8ly)
                              1990 yellow L+ (sunryz)
                              1992 aqua L (agua)
                              1993 blue L (aurora)

Comment

Working...
                              X