No announcement yet.

The best feature on my car is.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's probably why most I've seen sold come with a warning that they are not intended for street use. Or for show purpose only
    Paul
    91GL
    Menomonee Falls, WI

Comment

You gotta point there Simon

I do worry, darn thing gets hot in the summer and cold in the winter, but people trip on it. Let alone the car ........ :lol:

Comment

Re: The chain steering wheel

Originally posted by SimonTuffGuy
        Originally posted by eye_of_ra93
        The chain steering wheel makes my Festy unique.
        I wouldn't want to be in a wreck with that steering wheel.... Good bye forehead bones, good bye teeth, good bye nose...

Eek!
        Silly! You get in a wreck in a Festiva and you're going to be smeared anyway. Why not live dangerously? :lol:
        :cat:
        Proud former owner of a shineee blue '93 Festiva L. Marvin will be missed.

Comment

best thing on my car is the best thing off my car... the ROOF! lol... but I do love my 13x5 wheels and 205/60 tires
          No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

the paint job that gets second and third looks

even by the squirrels in their riced Honda's :shock:

Comment

i would have to say the best feature is either the hood only racing stripes (ran out of paint and time).

or the flat black 12 inch wheels, those look pretty good on a red car.
              Later,
              Ian L.

I need a tUrBo

'92 festiva gl b6 sohc,ported exaust manifold 2" downpipe, cherrybomb, aspire brakes, miata 14" steelies. commuter rod.
              '95 grand caravan kiddie wagon.

Comment

I really like the Hamtramack Polish Sausage and Kielbasa stickers on my SCCA festiva.
                performance > cosmetics

Comment

I gotta say my new Sony cd player/reciever runs a close 2nd to my......42 MPG!!!!! then i guess my new a/c comes after that....
                  89 L, hopefully returning from the dead soon with a little more power... :twisted:
                  http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...77-my-89-build
                  92 integra, daily driver, broke a clutch disc, sold
                  New dd, 02 Nissan sentra, 1.8 5 spd

Comment

Working...
                  X