Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paintinga festy

ball park
    how much would it be to paint a festiva?
    I know labor at places varies and the certain type of paint will vary in price. But how much would u think it would be to paint a festiva?
    Proud owner of Casper

admins want to fix the title?
    Thanks
    Proud owner of Casper

Comment

it depends on what you want, if your going the same color or a different color then stock, do you want the engine bay done? door jams? oem paint job? show car? how much body work is needed? any hail damage, big dents, rust repair ect. so any where from 600-3,000

Comment

Real cheap if you do it yourself.

I know of a shop which will base coat/clear coat anything for $300.00

They do a good job. The catch is you have to bring it "ready for the booth". Except for a quick sand and clean, they do no bodywork for that amount (they'll paint your rust and dents if you want) and they only tape off the large areas. You have to remove any small trim pieces (medalions, model identification, etc), yourself because they'll spray over them.

Ask around your area. chances are there's a shop that will do something similar.
        Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
        '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
        '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

at .97 a can I do a complete new paint job for under $10 usually.

Comment

Originally posted by resuwrecked View Post
            at .97 a can I do a complete new paint job for under $10 usually.
            x2 lol

Comment

Did the $50 job on mine
              "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Working...
              X