what do you all think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you all think

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/cto/1630737394.html what do you think way to much to much cash he said he would go down to 650 but thats still way to much i think.
    1989 Ford Ranger 177 2.9
    2001 hyundai accent 1.6 DOHC

he also said it sat for six years in a garage.
    1989 Ford Ranger 177 2.9

Comment

I think I would ask what happened to the cowl.
      91GL BP/F3A with boost
      13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Depends on what it needs to make it run, but $650 still seems alittle high IMO.
        '90 LX

Comment

I would say $300 cash in hand, that is the max I'd pay, if its been sitting who knows what has gotten into it chewing the wires, and all of the seals are probably dried out...
          89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
          94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
          2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
          1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Before considering any offer, I'd find out why it was parked.

Otherwise, that is one CLEAN Festiva and easily worth 500 if it ran.
            White '89L auto - Sold!
            Silver '06 Rav4, 95k!

Comment

This one has been for sale in the past. If it's in Michigan...it has SERIOUS rust, trust me. $300 bucks, and that's only if you don't feel like flying out west for a rust free (or just buy my teal 93)...

FX
              Because....45 MPG.

Comment

of course craigslist again cash in hand ready to go the guy told me to come over to his house in the morning and he would not pick up his phone when the time came.
                1989 Ford Ranger 177 2.9

Comment

Working...
                X