FF.com on facebook??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FF.com on facebook??

I just typed it up on facebook and i get a few pages for ford festivas but no actual FF.com one??

Well then im taking it into my own hands .. if you have facebook then pm me your name and ill look you up and send an invite

Actually there is one, it's here:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...d=187474599958

Comment

I think someone needs to do some updating to that page... like the events and such.
      91GL BP/F3A with boost
      13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Originally posted by bhazard View Post
        I think someone needs to do some updating to that page... like the events and such.
        Yes I am sorry, I haven't had much time lately and haven't been on the computer. I will update right now....
        :festiva::newb::festiva:

Comment

It is now up to date with all the meets. I basically just copied and pasted from the forums and the start and end times are the facebook default since they usually are an all day event. And I am not trying to horde the facebook page for myself so if anyone would like to be an admin just let me know.
          :festiva::newb::festiva:

Comment

wow idk how you found that one ... even still when copy and paste the name i get nothing... wierd ...

Comment

lol, im the guy with the yellow shirt sitting in the white festiva..

Comment

Working...
              X