Might be getting back in the festiva game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might be getting back in the festiva game

Me and my dad checked out a 92 aqua gl today. He literally went over the entire car mechanically and everything seemed to check out well. The engine bay is a bit dirty but I can live with that. The interior looks brand new as well. The tires are 13 inches which ended up my biggest problem. The braking was WAY too soft, the steering was hard as well. Im sure its just the tires but it was hard to drive. Anyways he wanted 1000 but managed to get it down to 700 because a bit of break sqwwking and the fact that it ran a bit rough. The exterior is maybe a 71/2 out of 10. Hopefully within a few weeks I will have my 2nd festiva. Pics were taken but will be posted Tuessday. Just figured I'd share.

Cool, hope you can get it.
    '90 LX

Comment

Boi youre lucky you put in that 2nd to last sentence! I was just about to holler that the thread was worthless without them.:razz:
      Glad you found another 1.:thumbleft:
      Hopefully you wont have the issues you had with the last.
      Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
      - Unknown
      I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
      - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
      - Bumper Sticker

Comment

if you're worried about tire size with 13" rims, go with 175/60/13. i found them on onlinetires*com for 37.79 each.
        Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
        94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Teaser:

Comment

So far so good. Nice wheels.
            Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
            - Unknown
            I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
            - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
            - Bumper Sticker

Comment

nice find, i love that aqua color.
              "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." -Mohandas Gandhi

Comment

I love how absolutely stock those wheels look! I'd try and find some lo-pro tires, but that's me.
                In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Congrats on the find, I am trying to find my 2nd Festiva right now. They are getting scarce around my area.
                  91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
                  82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
                  85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

Sweet! Congrats!
                    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Registration problems, title is in the mainland. Gonna be a few more weeks.

Comment

Should be getting it in a few days, the car is awsome. I cant wait guys. Dang I think I have withdrawls (?)

Comment

Sweet! Looking forward to your pics.
                          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Got the car. Happy, runs peppy for an auto, Mileage could be better though. Running rough at idle, changed wires and runs btter, I just need a new cap.

Comment

Working...
                            X