Anybody else notice this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else notice this...

I got to do some snooping around today. It looks like the early tracers, 626, 929 - 323 maybe but they didn't have any old enough, have the same multifunction switch (headlights, wipers etc). The wiring all looks the same also, I know for a fact the wiper section is. One tracer I was looking at had cruise built into wiper section - interesting feature although it looked similiar to the 88 setup which wouldn't work on mine. All together I seen around 5 multifunction switches with intermintet, one or two in white, minus the two I grabbed. Am I wrong to think that these might work?? I might have to go again tomorrow to expirement, no classes right now and the better half makes me go so I won't sleep all the time. I also seen a few other items that the tracers had that was only a feature on some of the 121's overseas, that's my secret for now though.
    91 rusty Festiva 260k

i had two 626's. one 86 and one 87 turbo. both had cruse and tilt and intermitant wipers. i wish i had of saved some parts from them befor i crushed them. that was before i ever owned a festy. but ya the wiper cruse combo looked just like the wiper arm on the festy.
    Jspec B6t, Starion Conquest intercooler, Greddy Type S bov. Go Fast Bits Mach 1 bov. Spec Stage 4 clutch. SDS engine management.

Comment

Originally posted by MY5TERE 1
      i had two 626's. one 86 and one 87 turbo. both had cruse and tilt and intermitant wipers. i wish i had of saved some parts from them befor i crushed them. that was before i ever owned a festy. but ya the wiper cruse combo looked just like the wiper arm on the festy.
      They're the exact same and fit perfectly.

I have the setup from a 626 on my Festiva.

Regards,

Tim
      White '89L auto - Sold!
      Silver '06 Rav4, 95k!

Comment

Working...
      X