Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look what caught my eye while driving around town (big pic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what caught my eye while driving around town (big pic)

The one in the front looks rotted to crap but the one in the back looked fairly solid, at least from a distance. This is only a few blocks from where I live.

Looked like smooth taillights on both, carbies?

The one in the front looks like it could be a parts car and the one behind it could be a decent fixer upper for someone...

Also, is it just me or is 90% of all festivas red? I think we discussed this at ohiostiva last year.
    91GL BP/F3A with boost
    13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

ill take em!! lol

Comment

I have turned down streets I have never drove down before in the town I live in and found Festiva's parked like that, when I find them like that I get excited like I just found some buried treasure.
      '90 LX

Comment

Originally posted by 92festie View Post
        ill take em!! lol
        serious? I mean if someone is really interested I can stop by and ask about them.
        91GL BP/F3A with boost

Comment

well if you can find out prices maybe we can go halfies!!

pm me with the details you find out if you go!!
          Last edited by 92festie; 03-15-2010, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Red ones

I see very few red ones, I have pics of the Festuva Madness last october in Raleigh, close to 50 cars only a couple of red ones.
            I'd like to have that barn sitting in my back yard. You should go knock on their door, maybe that barn is full of Tivas??

cya

Comment

Originally posted by bhazard View Post

The one in the front looks rotted to crap but the one in the back looked fairly solid, at least from a distance. This is only a few blocks from where I live.

Looked like smooth taillights on both, carbies?

The one in the front looks like it could be a parts car and the one behind it could be a decent fixer upper for someone...

Also, is it just me or is 90% of all festivas red? I think we discussed this at ohiostiva last year.
              You JUST noticed them? I hope you're kidding. I've seen those for at least 2 months.

Comment

hey where are they located ?
                FORD BUILT TOUGH SINCE 1987-1993 FORD FESTIVA LX

Comment

Fayette Ohio 43521

A little ways from you
                  91GL BP/F3A with boost

Comment

^ by just a couple miles ....

Comment

If the into is good in the rotten one swap it out to the other

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
                      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
                      92 GL - parts car
                      97 aspire - parts car
                      87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
                      http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
                      Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

So me and my good friend "xaero_81" grew enough grapes to go look at these cars. The one in the front has 169,000 and is so rotted in the back that the mounting point for the rear beam is gone.

The other one however, only had....61,000 miles. And had only a little rust around the back tire. Registration expired in January.

There's never any other vehicle at the ancient house. Sometimes there's a light on inside. Kinda creepy.
                        91GL BP/F3A with boost

Comment

Leave notes on brightly colored paper inside a clear plastic bag for rain protection.

After a month or so, go at midnight and take a medium. Ghosts don't need cars! They should be amenable to some kind of deal.

Karl
                          '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                          '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                          '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                          '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                          '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Didn't really think about it until now but we should have checked in the barn. Maybe these ones were parts cars for what's inside.....
                            -Donny
                            -1992 Festiva GL
                            B6D/E-series.
                            -1991 GL
                            BP/Broken E-Series. Working on G transmission.

-2011 Mazdaspeed3

Comment

Originally posted by Safety Guy View Post
                              Leave notes on brightly colored paper inside a clear plastic bag for rain protection.

After a month or so, go at midnight and take a medium. Ghosts don't need cars! They should be amenable to some kind of deal.

Karl
                              i'd be happy to help with the festiva exorcism for you but i am too far away.

Comment

Working...
                              X