Hey Guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Guys!

Well.. I've been surfing the forums for a little over a year now w/o becoming a member so I finally did it.. I'm Joe from Fayetteville, Arkansas.. About a year ago I bought member stiva's '93 and put a Mazda B6ME from a '93 MX3 in it then sold the car back to him after the tranny blew out a few days after the swap was completed. Since then the car never saw the road again and was sent to the bone yard and crushed this past summer.. RIP.. The B6ME went into a late '80's 323 early last summer that I helped swap but 3 days after the swap the car burst into flames on I 540 due to a backfire & an open header.. The 323 was sent to the boneyard w/ the Festy engine and all :angel4: .. Since then I have been thinking a lot about building another Festiva.. So I got myself a complete Capri XR2 that I was bombing around in until last month when the tranny blew apart.. now that I have a dependable daily driver ('90 Honda Accord) I have started striping the Capri for a donor car for the next Festiva project.. I will hopefully have a Festy Chassis after Christmas for all the goods I have been gathering for the project.. I'm sure it will be worth it in the end :wink:

Sweet keep us updated although I will say this, finish all the loose ends so something like that doesn't happen again... 3rd time probably won't be a charm... -Kyle
    Cosmic Blue 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 - Mostly Stock...

White 1990 Ford Festiva - B6 SOHC powered 50 shot = 14.5 @ 94 mph Gone but not forgotten

Proud member of Chicken Mechanix Racing

Comment

Yeah, if the dude was to have put an exhaust on that 323 after we did the swap it would have been 100%.. :roll:

I plan on taking my time this time around on my next project for sure to prevent anything and everything from happening..

Comment

Working...
      X