What do you think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think

Ok so I found a 93 Capri xr2 turbo for 200 bucks for the whole car it's not running and the guy said there's water in the oil so I'm thinking it's a blown head gasket u guys think it's worth buying my plan would be to get ut now and fully rebuild the motor before it gets dropped in the festiva aka the blackwidow

For $200 I would go for it.
    Oscar

Comment

yeah i would pay that much for the midshaft and axles

Comment

Trans. and midshaft are worth that, I'd say it's worth that.
        '90 LX

Comment

Yeah I think Ima do it so is it fairly easy getting parts for these motors??

Comment

Try RockAuto.com for parts.http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/x,carcode,1196681
            '90 LX

Comment

Originally posted by SiC sEnSe View Post
              Yeah I think Ima do it so is it fairly easy getting parts for these motors??
              Grab it! The transmission alone is worth more than $200.00!!

You can get almost anything for that engine.
              Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
              '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
              '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

Ok so i found a 91 xr2 the complete car and im going to drive from san diego to northern california (625miles)on saturday to pick it up and drive it back down here im stoked so is there a website i can go to and sell stuff that i dont need off this xr2:scratch: so i can go sign up lol i ended up getting for 300 its a 5 speed and its running the dude said it runs kinda rough but im not to worried my plan is to rebuild the motor completely work my way from the head down here some pics

Comment

Are you sure it's going to make it? Looks like it needs some love
                  Where in Norcal? If you need to stop to take a break, let me know.
                  Oscar

Comment

Originally posted by perucho View Post
                    Are you sure it's going to make it? Looks like it needs some love
                    Where in Norcal? If you need to stop to take a break, let me know.

ohh im not driving it down im towing it with my f250 lol i dont think it would make it here if i tried i cant wait :dj:

Comment

Sweet find. I just towed one home tonight. Mine has the motor in boxes n the car too.
                      -Greg
                      Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                      BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                      Redneck Engineer
                      FOTY - '09
                      5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

so are there any other websites that i can post the stuff i dont need from the car??? been searching and cant come up with anything

Comment

Working...
                        X