Anybody here after Aspire SE parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody here after Aspire SE parts?

There's an Aspire SE, fully loaded with spoiler, 5 speed, nice interior and all the goodies (except the tach cluster, which I bought, plan to sell soon) at the Wallisville LKQ junkyard in Houston.

If anyone wants something from it, the car was just put there and not picked over yet. Shoot me a PM in the next couple days if you want me to pull something off it, I'm in Houston this week for spring break.

-Tim
    White '89L auto - Sold!
    Silver '06 Rav4, 95k!

Jim was awhile back.
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

so was Tom (tominmo)...
      Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
      94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

would the spoiler bolt right n to a festy?? any pics??

Comment

it would bolt to it technically...but....

Comment

I mean would it be worth getting?? the jy has a few of these and im kinda interested to see how it would look

Comment

it would not bolt on and look good at all. the curve of the hatch is all wrong.
              89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
              94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
              2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
              1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

I've already been "hook'd up" by another member. BUt, thanks Tim!!!
                Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
                Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

No problem!

-Tim
                  White '89L auto - Sold!
                  Silver '06 Rav4, 95k!

Comment

Tim, I'd grab the alloy wheels if they're there. Kinda rare and someone may want them. (FYI, they're 13 pounds each.) They look good on a brake swap:

Also, I've put my Aspire spoiler up to a Festiva before and I'll agree it won't fit right.

Karl
                    '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                    '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                    '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                    '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                    '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

I love the looks of aspire alloys on a festy. I would love to have some one day.

x3 on the aspire spoiler on a festy..
                      -Josh R

Comment

Working...
                      X