Clear All

• festymick
    replied
    ^^Dingo didn't take THIS baby.
    Here's my boy..

Leave a comment:

• sasquatch
    replied
    gald to see your back.... i thought a dingo or a kangaroo got you.... lol jk...

Leave a comment:

• festymick
    started a topic Yet another apology for my LONG absence

Yet another apology for my LONG absence

Where do i start? LOL Well for one- i am so sorry for my extended break from ffcom. I have been VERY busy learning a crash course in fatherhood. Which is actually very rewarding- just full-on!
    So incase i didn't mention already, Claire and i had a little baby boy, Rowan, on the 27th December. That would make him 3 months. Geez im a slacker.
    Anyhoo- the birth went really well. 9 hour labour, natural birth, no drugs. 2.9 kilo 57cm. Got to even help out at the business end!

Apart from that, i have shown the car a few times and raced it the once. I actually had hoped to get back to the track quite soon as the car is now being tuned on 25psi.
    At the moment though- we are having some spark issues which i hope to have sorted in the next few days (in between nappy changes, burping ang general baby stuff).

So how is everyone?? What's news? I have quickly gone through 22 pages of unread topics but may have missed something good??
Working...
X