Yet another apology for my LONG absence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeez you guys make me laugh!

Festiva_tunner - We had considered having one trimmed up but to be honest- he's too little at the moment. DEFINITELY when he's a couple of years though.

Damkid- BIG congrats mate. Best thing EVER. If you ever need to chat - hit me up and rest assured, you WILL need to get some off your chest at some stage or another (But it's all good).

Batstiva- I can't complain mate. My wife always insisted that i keep the car. I have owned it BEFORE she came along and will stay with us until such time i opt to start fresh one day. However- we DID buy a nice 4WD about a year ago now exactly for this reason.

Monsoon- Every time the postie stops he has a funny look about him. I'm sure he's the one. I try and chase him down but he has a motorbike

Thanks for the kind comments everyone. I'm really happy to be back, and excited to see some big changes in all of your cars! I'm still tryting to catch up....

Comment

Well it really is good to have you back. And even better that lifes going really well for you and your young family.
      Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
      - Unknown
      I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
      - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
      - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Congrats on the baby!! Just wait till hes 3!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X