Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biglay5150
    replied
    Congrats on the baby!! Just wait till hes 3!!!!

Leave a comment:

• MONSOON
    replied
    Well it really is good to have you back. And even better that lifes going really well for you and your young family.

Leave a comment:

• festymick
    replied
    Jeez you guys make me laugh!

Festiva_tunner - We had considered having one trimmed up but to be honest- he's too little at the moment. DEFINITELY when he's a couple of years though.

Damkid- BIG congrats mate. Best thing EVER. If you ever need to chat - hit me up and rest assured, you WILL need to get some off your chest at some stage or another (But it's all good).

Batstiva- I can't complain mate. My wife always insisted that i keep the car. I have owned it BEFORE she came along and will stay with us until such time i opt to start fresh one day. However- we DID buy a nice 4WD about a year ago now exactly for this reason.

Monsoon- Every time the postie stops he has a funny look about him. I'm sure he's the one. I try and chase him down but he has a motorbike

Thanks for the kind comments everyone. I'm really happy to be back, and excited to see some big changes in all of your cars! I'm still tryting to catch up....

Leave a comment:

• GenevaDirt
    replied
    Congrates Mick....welcome back.

Leave a comment:

• MONSOON
    replied
    Originally posted by batstiva View Post
    Good to see you haven't been talked into trading the Aspire for a minivan.
    Yeah do that and you might as well go ahead and lop off the twig and berries and hand em over while youre at it!

Welcome back BTW! Cute baby. Have you identified who the father is yet?

Leave a comment:

• batstiva
    replied
    Welcome back, Mick. Also welcome to the wonderful world of fatherhood. Good to see you haven't been talked into trading the Aspire for a minivan.

Leave a comment:

• Damkid
    replied
    welcome back!! and congrats and a healthy baby, some news from my end is around Sept 21st i'll have a little one of my own too

Leave a comment:

• Zanzer
    replied
    Welcome back and congratulations!!

Don't worry about taking a small leave of absence. Family comes first and we'll always be here. :thumbright:

Leave a comment:

• festyxfi
    replied
    Originally posted by festymick View Post
    ^^Dingo didn't take THIS baby.
    Here's my boy..
    That's one cute baby...

Leave a comment:

• Festiva_tunner
    replied
    Welcome to father hood - its an exclusive club

Glad to have you back - and bless your lady - 9hrs no drugs
    When do we get to see the matching carseat for the fester?

Leave a comment:

• 25Horseplay
    replied
    Congrats Mick! Was wondering where you have been, but I can see life is all good!!

Leave a comment:

• Nerd Racing
    replied
    welcome back man! we'll let your absence slide this time

Leave a comment:

• ejp2fast
    replied
    Congrats!!!!

Leave a comment:

• eurotiva
    replied
    Congrats "DaD"

Leave a comment:

• freshtiva
    replied
    "A dingo took my baby", LOL I remember the line but not the movie. It was around the Ayers Rock wasnt it ? Welcome back Mick ! Great looking boy !!
    Last edited by freshtiva; 03-24-2010, 12:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X