Remember MTV's Puck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember MTV's Puck?

youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

That one will be sure to make the next "And where are they Now?" Episode. What was he thinking? I don't even drive fast with my kids in the car let alone drunk.
    91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
    82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
    85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

Originally posted by kartracer46 View Post
      That one will be sure to make the next "And where are they Now?" Episode. What was he thinking? I don't even drive fast with my kids in the car let alone drunk.
      plus he should be cited for Festy abuse!
      "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
      89L Silver EFI auto
      91GL Green Auto DD
      There ain't no rest for the wicked
      until we close our eyes for good.
      I will sleep when I die!
      I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

At least he had good taste in cars. I'm pretty sure he didn't have a festy on his episode of cribs....I only remember some old hoopty with louis vuitton interior
        "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

If you read through some of the comments many of them put down the festiva.
          "What's more shocking??? This moron drinking and driving or that there was a 1988 Ford Festiva still out on the road?"

This person obviously has no idea!
          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
          The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Nobody understands the Festiva, he is going to sizzle good for his actions. Most people question what they don't understand....lol. So they weren't putting the Tiva down, just mocking what they didn't understand. Hmmm...maybe I'll get a Burberry interior for my Festy...just kidding..lol. I am not a big fan of Louie Vatiawan.
            Last edited by kartracer46; 03-25-2010, 09:53 PM.
            91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
            82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
            85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

You guys are missing the real point here, there is a Festy in Cali waiting to be plundered for parts!
              Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
              Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
              "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by scitzz View Post
                You guys are missing the real point here, there is a Festy in Cali waiting to be plundered for parts!
                Lol!!
                youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

I liked that guy because he was a bike messenger and back then i was heavily into BMX/Freestyle, but man he was a prick of epic proportions.

By the way, ^^^ That's 99.9% city driving :cool:

Comment

That guy should be shot with a ball of his own poop for the following reasons:

1) Drinking and driving with his son in the car
                    2) Drink and driving and wrecking a Festy
                    3) Drinking and driving period
                    4) Bringing bad PR to Festivas
                    5) Being a prick in general

Karma - sooner or later, it'll get ya.
                    Last edited by Zanzer; 03-26-2010, 06:06 AM.
                    If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
                    Zulu Ministries

Comment

Working...
                    X