Good day for the festy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good day for the festy!

Well yesterday was a busy day for me and the festiva. Went up near Indianapolis to pick up the spoiler. Came home and my friends slave cylinder went out in his F-150 so he needed a tow. Got a lot of looks, people seeing the festiva pull a long bed F-150! Came home and gave her a bath and a nice vacuuming. 200 miles that day and still right around 1/2 tank

And I redid my sub setup to save some space.

I also got my tach installed

Works great. Needle is a bit jumpy but I'll pull the cable out and clean/lube that.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
    The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Did you install the Fender antenna, looks wierd on a Festy. And by the way your rear interior panels look good.:thumbright:
    '90 LX

Comment

Originally posted by wybnrml View Post
      Did you install the Fender antenna, looks wierd on a Festy. And by the way your rear interior panels look good.:thumbright:
      Hm no I did not install the antenna haha I've never even noticed that others don't have the same one. Weird..
      Thanks! Krylon satin paint for plastic did a really good job. It's been about 4 months since I did it and it's still holding up quiet well.

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Nice! :thumbup: I love the color
        If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
        Zulu Ministries

Comment

two antennas??
          if I write badly....thanks google translator

Comment

Originally posted by sipderdoc View Post
            two antennas??
            What does everyone elses antenna look like?

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie1717 View Post
              What does everyone elses antenna look like?
              It comes out of the driver side A pillar. You can pull it out a couple feet or push it in all the way. It looks like your car has a radio antenna delete plate.
              '90 LX

Comment

Yeah I just have a delete plate there. That's kind of weird then that I have one where I do haha

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

I'd say your car never came with a radio, and somewhere down the line someone added a radio and added the antenna to the fender.
                  '90 LX

Comment

Weird I had no Idea that they even did that. It had a cassette am/fm stock radio in it when I got it. Weird well now I know! Ha

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

That's a very nice Festiva you have there. Amazing how you can tow a truck 200 miles and still get around 40 mpg! Not something those hybrids can even touch lol.

Btw, nice tach cluster.
                      White '89L auto - Sold!
                      Silver '06 Rav4, 95k!

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                        That's a very nice Festiva you have there. Amazing how you can tow a truck 200 miles and still get around 40 mpg! Not something those hybrids can even touch lol.

Btw, nice tach cluster.
                        haha no no the 200 miles was total for the day. I only towed the truck around 10 miles ha. But thanks! The Tach Cluster is great. It really helped with the towing too.

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

man i am not the only guy who will try and tow anything or pack anything in a festiva
                          i have had a hole captins bed and three guys in my festiva all at one time wish i would have got a pic of that
                          good job
                          the heart beat of america stops here______________/\
                          \/\_____________FORD
                          FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie1717 View Post
                            Weird I had no Idea that they even did that. It had a cassette am/fm stock radio in it when I got it. Weird well now I know! Ha
                            lol
                            if I write badly....thanks google translator

Comment

Originally posted by mikeycar500 View Post
                              man i am not the only guy who will try and tow anything or pack anything in a festiva
                              i have had a hole captins bed and three guys in my festiva all at one time wish i would have got a pic of that
                              good job
                              Haha Nice! People underestimate Festivas for how small the B3 is it's got some decent pep and torque. I even had a stoplight on a hill and had to start from a dead stop... no problem

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Working...
                              X