Junkyard Find on Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junkyard Find on Friday

Cestelle and I went yard hopping and found a few Aspires and Festy's at a Local yard. They also had (8) BP's setting in a building and (1) G-series and an F-series trans just laying around. As you can see there are a few Aspire swaps and Capri's still there. I couldn't tell if they were XR2's or not. They also had a B6T less the turbo and several b6's laying around.

Last edited by kartracer46; 04-03-2010, 09:08 PM. Reason: photo size
    91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
    82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
    85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

the pictures are very small and can not be seen: (
    you could put bigger?
    if I write badly....thanks google translator

Comment

Changed the setting, try now.
      91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
      85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

ok! .. parts of these cars can be seen in very good condition
        if I write badly....thanks google translator

Comment

Man, that looks like a sweet jy!
          "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

You have to take me there when I come up!
            Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
            Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
            "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

J, great pictures, I didn't get a thing done yesterday on the car I had to do yard work.

Comment

Originally posted by cestelle View Post
                J, great pictures, I didn't get a thing done yesterday on the car I had to do yard work.
                I worked on Dan and Littlebluetiva's Aspire. We played out here in my driveway all day getting the rack replaced and adjusting a clutch. Mainly showing Dan how they were put together and how to maintain his car and checking everything over. I actually got the rack in and the alignment was right the first time. I told them to have it put on a machine to fine tune it at a local shop in Durham.

PS: I got the RX-7 wheel and radio installed...whoot! Thanks again for the radio!
                91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
                85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

must make road trip to that yard! i need an interior for my 97 badly. and an extra B6 or two wouldn't hurt either.
                  Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                  94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post
                    Man, that looks like a sweet jy!
                    No doubt, Ive never seen a yard like that. Is it self serve ? Must be hard to get parts off the " upper cars ". How does that work ? Nice find and photos. Thanks
                    sigpic
                    The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                    https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                    Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Originally posted by freshtiva View Post
                      No doubt, Ive never seen a yard like that. Is it self serve ? Must be hard to get parts off the " upper cars ". How does that work ? Nice find and photos. Thanks

Fresh, it is not a self serve persay. Small parts you can grab, larger stuff they remove for you. If you want to climb to look at stuff you can or they will drop it for you to pull small parts.
                      91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
                      85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

Working...
                      X