Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just bought a '91 Festiva and joined up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea you should see jay lenos shogun. its pretty sweet

Comment

Welcome aboard! Pics are a must! We've got a few members up in your neck of the woods.
      And remember...
      Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
      - Unknown
      I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
      - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
      - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Mephi, welcome, and here is a link to the t-stat sticky thread:

Post your Festiva or Aspire repair and maintenance issues. - USE THIS FORUM FOR ANY TECHNICAL RELATED POST (IE. How do I change my oil?, How to remove axle from tranny?, etc)

Karl
        '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
        '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
        '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
        '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
        '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Welcome to the site
          "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
          89L Silver EFI auto
          91GL Green Auto DD
          There ain't no rest for the wicked
          until we close our eyes for good.
          I will sleep when I die!
          I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Welcome! You should also know that I've seen 8 festivas now with over 500,000 miles. One has 600,000. One guy here brought his festiva to festiva madness meet in Raleigh NC. It had 360,000 original miles on the engine, trans, starter, alternator, and even clutch. Durabilty is the festivas trademark and it's the main thing that puts the festiva at the top of the total cost of operation contest. Festiva ftw ..... again.
            youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Welcome to the site!

Hey John, I get over a quarter million miles out of my clutches, and I ride my car HARD!

Also, I use STP son of a gun on my cv boots and other rubber on the undercarriage pretty much any time I am under the car, it SEEMS to help but I haven't paid much attention to it over the years, I do know I haven't replaced them more than twice in 600K miles.....
              Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
              Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
              "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Working...
              X