The bug has bitten again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The bug has bitten again...

Some of you might remember me from several months back. I had a '92 that I was putting a little work into, but for various reasons I ended up getting rid of it before I even got it driveable. I still have the badgeless grill I made for it sitting in the garage, a constant reminder of what could have been. Then about a week ago I was looking through pictures of previous cars on my computer and decided to put one that has the festiva and my jetta as my wallpaper. It only took about two days of looking at that before I decided I want another one. I guess I just love the simplistic fun of these cars, all the part swaps from different models, how easy they are to work on, and of course the mpg's. So I'm thinking about putting my caprice up for trade for a solid festiva. I don't care if it runs as long as it has minimal rust, fuel injection and a manual transmission. Pretty much the same car I already gave up. :banghead: I have a new toy since last time I was here, a '92 Subaru Legacy. New Mexico car, no rust, 320,000 miles and running like it's new. I love it, but it needs a friend. So the budget Festiva search is on...
    1992 Subaru Legacy
    1988 Chevy Caprice Classic

You ought to post a [FS] [WTT] in the for sale area maybe somebody here has one for sale or may want your Caprice. Welcome back to the Festiva World!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
    The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

thanks! I probably will post it, but I don't expect much of a response. I don't think there are many people on here that are in my area.
      1992 Subaru Legacy
      1988 Chevy Caprice Classic

Comment

There are several in Indiana, and check Walth's updates, he keeps up with the Craigslist major cities.
        Last edited by DriverOne; 04-05-2010, 02:15 PM.
        In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
        There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Working...
        X