fiesta rims, old fiesta rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fiesta rims, old fiesta rims

my ankle won't let me get back downstairs to take pics or get accurate info but...i just bought 4 rims off some guy sight unseen. i had posted an ad for festiva parts. when i finally got there he told me it was off his fiesta, that he sold. these are 12" i think by 4? i am afraid they are 4x100. i know i can measure which we half way did at another spot where i was buying other parts and they were a little smaller.

Yes, i searched google and YES, i used the search function and found nothing useful about an actual stock early ford fiesta 12" rim. so, if you know if athe bolt size is 4x100 or 4x114.3 or whatever, could you help someone out?
    if they are 4x100, i will sell them. they are in good condition.
    if there is enough interest, i will take pictures.
    thanks!!
    mark

Here you go.

4 x 4.25

Hate to tell you I found it with Google.
    Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
    - Unknown
    I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
    - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
    - Bumper Sticker

Comment

thanks

well you knew what you were looking for a little better.
      maybe if every thing out there did not talk about the 2010 fiesta it could have worked a little better for me.

Comment

Yeah I typed in 1978 Ford Fiesta bolt pattern.
        Looked like even if they were the right size, the center bore would be too small. But thats just from a picture I seen.
        Last edited by MONSOON; 04-14-2010, 01:04 AM.

- Unknown

- Quentin Crisp

- Bumper Sticker

Comment

anyone need fiesta rims?

Comment

GERMAN KRONPRINZ STEEL WHEELS FORD FIESTA 78-80

there are these on e-bay. these are the same as the ones i just got, but i have 4.
            the pic upload thing was not doing it for me tonight, so you can check them out.
            Last edited by ghosthunter242; 04-14-2010, 02:28 AM.

Comment

i am going to get the tires off and sell them now. i am in vancouver, wa. near portland, oregon. i think a pressure washing will do these babies a world of good. i think i have a good line on a set of wheel/tire combos local and can not use these.

Comment

hey, wow, i got a warning! my fake swearing with two dollar signs and an 'a' earned me a warning. i am so sorry for all those who are offended by the use of the english language. maybe i could have used the word butt,booty,tuckus,rump,bottom,sphincter,corn hole,tush,tushy,buttox, coccyx, seriously a warning for that? sorry, my 'oh my heck' mormon friends would have not flinched at the a dollar sign dollar sign. thanks for having an amazing site, but please.the next time my burro or donkey is having pain, i will be sure to not call it by one of it's proper names for the fear of another warning. so, if i get banned for having an opinion, check portland's craigslist for the fiesta rims.

Comment

i just noticed someone edited my post. they took my filtered word out and put in 'way'.
                  how do you half 'way' measure something? at least do *** or ###. nonsense makes more sense than that. i choose not to punctuate or use capital letters but at least i write sentences most people can read and understand.
                  rather than edit my words, please just delete my post. i would rather have no words for a post than your interpretation of my words. thank you.

Comment

Comment

I think it's a little silly to edit that word,too.For one,WE made them bad.They didn't start out that way.Next you know we can't use ya'll for you all,pop for soda or anything slang.That's all it is ...SLANG.

Comment

Here you go.

Because the man said so!

- Unknown

- Quentin Crisp

- Bumper Sticker

Comment

Funny, I also got a warning for using two dollar signs and an @ (which actually are allowed to use per the rules). The difference is that I didn't post a reply crying about it
                          Oscar

Comment

not exactly crying, just making a point. but i'll keep the proverbial kleenex(is there a copyright rule?) err facial tissue handy for when i do choose to cry.

Comment

thank$ $o much for finding the rule$.
                              i appreciate it. I had found them but was unaware
                              that i was u$ing foul language because of a '$$' $ub$titution.
                              $o, I do $tand corrected and DO owe you an apology for u$ing
                              a donkey'$ name in vain. i $aid i would apologize and here ya' go.
                              $o $orry.

Comment

Working...
                              X