Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheels

Has anybody looked into any Chinese wheel manufacturers to get some wheels? For instance I found these http://www.made-in-china.com/showroo...heel-524-.html They come in both patterns so would work for either brakes and they look really good. I have found several other types of wheels made by the same company and a different company. The minimum order is 60 wheels. Only issue I see with that is we dont all want to have the same wheels on our cars. Maybe you can order 60 but order different styles in that 60? Just thought I would check to see if anybody else has thought of or tried this. Thanks, Jeremiah.

Has caught the most Festivas on Fire on this board!!

Sorry to tell you, but it says "Min. Order: 60PCS/MODEL " I would say that 60pcs/model means that at least 60 pcs of the SAME model. I do like those rims however!
    The normal is not always normal... MOST is not ALL... And any job can be hard if you don't have the right tools!!!

My Fleet:
    89 L 4spd (Daily Driver(if it isn't broke down)) "Spanky"

Comment

they look nice, but by the time some one buys all these rims, and has them shipped to who ever buys them, and shipped again to to us guys.. way too much money involved.

Comment

Working...
      X