No announcement yet.

Well the guys are back at it again.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well the guys are back at it again.....

Well I talked with "D" again....a couple of times today. They went to Toledo and picked up another Festy...a red one. It was mentioned in the other thread. Him and his crew are towing it back to Minnesota. He says he has big plans for it, thats all he would say....lol. Said that after he gets back he has 2 that he has to head to California and pick up. Through conversation he mentioned he has another one already being worked on.....that will have a lot done to it. He confirmed that he did sell Nightcrawler to a really good friend so it is still being taken care of.

Pics of the guys on the road at the moment.......

"FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Glad to hear they're doing well and saving Festiva's all over the US!

They really need to get on here and start selling some parts, it would benefit them and all the members here!

Comment

the number is posted on the car in the other thread. All they have to do is call and talk to him....from what he says they have a lot or will find whatever you need.
      "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
      89L Silver EFI auto
      91GL Green Auto DD
      There ain't no rest for the wicked
      until we close our eyes for good.
      I will sleep when I die!
      I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Just thought i'd let you know the guys made it home safe and sound.
        "D" aka Nightcrawler is my better half

'93 Ford Festiva "tornadostiva"

Comment

Working...
        X