spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spoiler

would a spoiler off an 06 impreza hatchback fit on a festy?

I don't know the specs of this one but it doesn't look like it would take much to fit this on a festy if it isn't too wide for the hatch.

I'll let you know after I buy it :razz:

It looks like it would fit, but I don't know.

Buy it and try it. If it won't fit, I'm sure you could re-sell it.
    Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
    '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
    '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

Joe, that spoiler would look sweet on your car lol. I say buy it, if all else fails, what's $10 bucks? lol
      -Josh R

Comment

Originally posted by 91blufestiva View Post
        Joe, that spoiler would look sweet on your car lol. I say buy it, if all else fails, what's $10 bucks? lol
        Well $30 with shipping
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
        The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

im gunna buy it, if it dont fit oh well, if it does sweet for 30 bucks its a bargin.

Comment

Don't think it will be a direct fit from the looks of it, but won't hurt trying
            "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

i have a spare WRX hatch spoiler here as well. thought i'd put it on my festiva. would have taken quite a bit of work where the rear hatch meets the spoiler. I think if you took a belt sander to the mounting surface you could round it out so it fits flush. width wise it works well. and hangs a bit more off the back. too bad i never took a pic of it held up to the festiva. i ended up just buying a festiva spoiler.

Comment

Working...
              X