Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aspire manual and automatic difference???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aspire manual and automatic difference???

I'm looking at buying a automatic aspire 95 for parts for my 97 manual aspire. Do all the parts from the auto fit the manual? I've heard most of the parts don't? Thanks for any help

all parts swap as long as the door numbers match (2 or 4 door), but the grill/bumpers won't readily swap over without swapping fenders as well.

what exactly are you trying to swap?
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Okay thanks!..well I'm planning on taking the front rotors, calipers and rear drums and all the guts, it has a good cold A/C so ill hook all that up to mine manual . Also some peices of the shell. The engine has 140,000 and is running good and the transmission works great so i'll have a replacements for later.

Comment

you'll need some special equiptment to swap the A/C over.

do you happen to have a spare dash that you don't need? and some door pannels, i'm missing mine!

feel like coming to a local "meet"? http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27894
        Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
        94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Do you know any thing that can help me through installing it? My manual has never had a A/C before.

Yeah man I'll just give ya the dash and passenger door panel (my drivers one is cracked) soon as I get the ok from the guy selling the car which should be in a week.

I'm checking that out now..I just might come to one sumtime

Comment

Working...
          X