This is how my day went w/my obs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is how my day went w/my obs!

Dang my ChevyTalk.com id won't work on that site.
    91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
    82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
    85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

Comment

Sorry to see all that, I hope that you are ok. The truck can be replaced, you cannot. But I do hate to see a good truck in that shape. I would be upset if that were to happen to one of my Suburbans or worse yet my Festy.
        91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
        85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

yeah were all ok & a few other people said the same thing about it being replaceable but it was a rust free alabama truck in darn good shape...just sucks :sad11:

Comment

I have a 1994 Silverado Suburban that I picked up for my wife to drive that color. I still am driving my 1989 GMC SLE Suburban from time to time. It makes a good hauler for the racing kart and picking up Festiva's. Maybe we can find you a clean rust free VA or NC truck to put those nice seats in. Plus I have a center console here if you want one.
            Last edited by kartracer46; 04-21-2010, 08:11 PM.
            91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
            85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

Wow, glad you are ok.

Comment

Originally posted by kartracer46 View Post
                I have a 1994 Silverado Suburban that I picked up for my wife to drive that color. I still am driving my 1989 GMC SLE Suburban from time to time. It makes a good hauler for the racing kart and picking up Festiva's. Maybe we can find you a clean rust free VA or NC truck to put those nice seats in. Plus I have a center console here if you want one.
                Ya Know I've always Needed one of those consoles! lol It was getting ready for a 383 Stroker but not on this one! I'll probably start shopping again on autotrader for another one

Comment

Working...
                X