eBay stores are getting outta control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay stores are getting outta control

4k ads for HID stuff. Give em a break. I remember when there was 300 total festiva stuffs up there & most of them were sea shells
    It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

I've noticed that starting about a week ago. I'm about ready to quit checking E bay for this reason, it's a pain in the butt.
    1960 willys pickup
    1967 jeep cj5

1988 festiva
    1989 festiva
    1990 festiva for parts
    1991 s-10

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" —Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Comment

You can command it to leave out certain phrases in the search type -whatever you dont want to come up.

In this case festiva -HID.

Dont give up unless your bidding against me
      It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

yeah ebay sucks, so many repeat adds, sometimes pages are full of same item, i hardly get on it any more

Comment

2 of my friends bought the HID kits. Both have problems. My friend Scott had to replace an Alternator in his cobra but we aren't sure it failed because of the HID.

Take it back to the back porch, join the 3 string revolution.

Comment

i purchased my HIDs from racing touch
            not a single issue and the draw very little electricity since they are only 35W per bulb

I am the original

Comment

I bougt a set of hid for my bronco 2 and paid a little more for them cause it was a hi/lo hid set up I got it from a company called legal light and haven't had a problem with them but blew the motor up in the bronco so now putting them in my festiva
              2015 Ford mustang Ecoboost
              2013 Toyota Rav4 Limited
              2013 Scion IQ ( yes the smart car looking one)
              2015 Harley Davidson Iron883
              2015Harley Davidson Street 750

Comment

Originally posted by mechanicaldj View Post
                i purchased my HIDs from racing touch
                not a single issue and the draw very little electricity since they are only 35W per bulb
                Really, I bought a kit from them and have had nothing but issues with the kit.
                Sorry to hijack thread.
                93 Festiva L Aqua(Fern) 5speed 218,000kms-DD and holding on (rusting )
                93 Festiva L Caymen green Metallic 156,000km. 5speedOngoing project
                90 Festiva L Bright Blue Metallic 36,000km,5speed, my rust free BPproject.

Comment

Working...
                X