CWS Tuning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CWS Tuning

Do they ever answer there email there site is up are they still in business?? Anyone know thanks

Dunno haven't heard anything from up there since cam got hit by a car.
    It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

whoa, i dident know that happened to him.. i saw the pics of when some punks stole his festiva and smashed it up

Comment

Dang I want to buy some things but I never hear back

Hope the dude is ok from getting hit that must have sucked big time

Comment

Originally posted by takeone51 View Post
          whoa, i dident know that happened to him.. i saw the pics of when some punks stole his festiva and smashed it up
          they stole it from the guy Cam sold it to - but alas it was smashed and destroyed

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
          92 GL - parts car
          97 aspire - parts car
          87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
          http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
          Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

Anyone have pics of the aftermath? I heard about this but never saw pics. Sad to hear such a beastly festy was put to rest this way!
            "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

I remember seeing some pictures and it was really bad!

I think the company is still around as they're listed in the Regina SK phone book.
              Last edited by fastivaca; 05-05-2010, 11:19 AM.
              Ian
              Calgary AB, Canada
              93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
              59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Yeah all that happened way back in like '05 or something like that. And since it was on the old boards, i cant find any pic's.

Heres the before pics

B6T, turbo, festiva, Cam Waugh, swap, hi, performance, suzuki, swift, ACT, SDS, custom, SCC, sport, compact, car, import

Did also find his facebook account.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
                Last edited by muscle_Car1; 05-05-2010, 11:52 AM.
                It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

^ yea those pics were horrifying, i couldent imagine someone doing that to my car.. It was enough to make a grown man cry
                  Last edited by takeone51; 05-05-2010, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X