Festiva sighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festiva sighting

The wife found this in the movie Poetic Justice. Sorry about the quality, video of a video. Looks like Booger. 89 L Plus with hockey stripe, looks like a new one.

Last edited by freshtiva; 05-09-2010, 07:38 AM.
    sigpic
    The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
    https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
    Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Speaking of sightings, a mechanic at work came up to me the other day and said " Hey Marcus, I saw a car like yours today. " Naturally Im interested. He says, " yeah it was 4 X 4 on a shortened jeep frame with a lift kit and mudders, real clean too !" So I guess there is a local 4 X 4 festy around. Need to find it and get them to the site.
    sigpic
    The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
    https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
    Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

and keeping on subject (sightings) they blow up a white aspire in IronMan 2...
      Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
      94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

WTF is up with people blowing up, smashing to bits, and burning aspires in movies/TV shows... most of the time they are in better shape than the ones I drive!
        89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
        94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
        2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
        1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
          and keeping on subject (sightings) they blow up a white aspire in IronMan 2...
          Hah! I caught that too!

Comment

I'm sure someone mentioned the one in fun with dick and jane

Comment

Working...
            X