Finally got an Aspire!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got an Aspire!

Scored the Aspire that was on Craigslist. Originally, the owner would not separate it, from the other two that he was selling. I left him my name and number (just in case), and he called!!! Apparently, the buyer of his two festivas did not have any interest in the Aspire. Silly Rabbit!

The thing has nearly-new tires, and a full spare! Engine status is unknown (high-mileage/5-Spd), but I view that as bonus-prize material...

Cannot wait to get started with the swap. Thanks to all of you, for your posts, pictures and guidance! Hopefully, I will not have to pepper the forum with too many questions.

Cheers!

Scott
    Famous Last Words: "How hard can it be?"

Sweet dude congrats. I should be getting my Festiva and Aspire here shortly provided I sell what I need to or the guy decides to do the trade. Good luck with it and post pics.

Has caught the most Festivas on Fire on this board!!

Comment

That hood looks A-1 :p
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
      The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Deer strike. Interior is shot, as well. Gonna strip her, and cut up the frame for scrap. The red 'stiva next to it will eventually meet the same fate...

Comment

Good luck with the swap Scott !!
          sigpic
          The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
          https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
          Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Cool, was that the one that was for sale on Craigslist along with 2 festivas in Bevier, MO?
            -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
            -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
            -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

Originally posted by Festiva_Fred View Post
              Cool, was that the one that was for sale on Craigslist along with 2 festivas in Bevier, MO?
              Reading owns you sir...

Has caught the most Festivas on Fire on this board!!

Comment

how are the lower rocker skins and rear quarters? I'm looking for some rust repair panels
                89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Roboskittle View Post
                  Reading owns you sir...
                  I did read, he never said where, I was just asking if they were the ones that were in Bevier, MO because those were less than 15 miles from me and I was just wondering..
                  -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.

Comment

Sorry for the delayed response... Fred: yes, that was the Bevier deal, that I had posted from Craigslist. Nerd Racing: Rear end looks decent; PM me, and let me know what kind of pics that you need. I'm sure we can work something out.

Cheers,

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by juryrigger007 View Post
                      Sorry for the delayed response... Fred: yes, that was the Bevier deal, that I had posted from Craigslist. Nerd Racing: Rear end looks decent; PM me, and let me know what kind of pics that you need. I'm sure we can work something out.

Cheers,

Scott
                      Cool, too bad we couldn't meet when you picked them up! Always fun to meet a fellow festiva addict We should have a mini-meet sometime.

Comment

Working...
                      X