Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

this guy wants to trade a festiva for a lawn mower.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this guy wants to trade a festiva for a lawn mower.

wasnt sure where this belongs , but this guy wants to trade a nice looking festiva for a riding mower http://omaha.craigslist.org/bar/1731324928.html

if he was in maine , i got a rider id trade him for sure.
    05 focus zx3 5spd 180k 2.5 inch mbrp exhaust , steeda sri and ford racing dynamic suspension

Great Dane

As long as its a Great Dane Super Surfer. Trade.
    It's more fun riding an open chariot at 9 mph with 23 horses and a zero turn radius. Just disconnect the speed limiter.

Last edited by bravekozak; 05-12-2010, 09:43 PM.

Comment

the best part is that he pictured the festiva over all the other junk he wanted to trade too!
      89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
      94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
      2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
      1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Or he'll take $600 for the car. It doesn't run. He bought it at an auction, so there'll be title hoops to jump through. He said it has a mint interior about 10 different times, which I've learned from experience that it will be the only good thing on the car, and to steer you away from all the other problems. Rust in the quarters. It's about a $150 car.
        ENFORCER - Midwest Festiva Inc., Iowa

#1 '90 Sport to modified Lx - RollazX
        #2 .....Cheesehead
        #3 '91 White - Donor Car
        #4 .....Montana Project
        SOLD----Levistiva for $1500
        Bought her back for $450
        Now that's darn near priceless!!

Comment

Working...
        X