Alive and Kicking.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by batstiva View Post
    Paul, not really trying to 'bulk up'. Just trying to put back on a little of the muscle I know I lost when I dropped all my extra weight over the last couple of years. Went from around 200 down to about 145.

Mark, no offense was taken. At least by me. A God, no. I'd settle for elder status in the Church of Festivus. Now, can anyone recommend a good quiche recipe??

Pat, the top secret project will not be ready for OSX. It could be, but then I'd have to rush things. I'd rather do it right, than do it fast and end up dealing with a bunch of headaches later.
    I'm sure it will be worth the wait! But to echo Karl, you are coming to OSX right?
    Pat

:fred:1993 5 spd "Big Red" - Daily Driver
    1994 Honda Del Sol DOHC VTEC
    2004 Mazda 3
    -----------
    5 million dogs and cats are euthanized each year in shelters. Have your pets spayed or neutered.

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated. - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

I Quote:
      Originally posted by batstiva View Post
      Still waiting for final confirmation from work, but I'm saying I will be there. Should be fun. It'll be my first road trip in the 90. Hope she's up to the task. Haven't driven her as much as I should, so she'll kind of be untested. But, she is a Festiva, so I see no reason she should not make it.

P.S. If anyone else is coming from this general direction (eastern WV) and wants to convoy, let me know so we can figure out a time/place to meet up.
      '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
      '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
      '92 Aqua parts Car
      '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
      '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
      Your holy ghost will not save you.
      Your God plutonium will not save you.
      In fact...
      ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

^^ Oops! Thanks. Missed that posting.
        Pat

:fred:1993 5 spd "Big Red" - Daily Driver
        1994 Honda Del Sol DOHC VTEC
        2004 Mazda 3
        -----------
        5 million dogs and cats are euthanized each year in shelters. Have your pets spayed or neutered.

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated. - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

All data is absorbed!
          '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
          '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
          '92 Aqua parts Car
          '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
          '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
          Your holy ghost will not save you.
          Your God plutonium will not save you.
          In fact...
          ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

Quote: Still waiting for final confirmation from work, but I'm saying I will be there. Should be fun. It'll be my first road trip in the 90. Hope she's up to the task. Haven't driven her as much as I should, so she'll kind of be untested. But, she is a Festiva, so I see no reason she should not make it.

P.S. If anyone else is coming from this general direction (eastern WV) and wants to convoy, let me know so we can figure out a time/place to meet up.

Response: Would you be traveling thru the eastern panhandle?? If so, and if there is room, think maybe i could tag along??

Comment

Working...
            X